Sunday, December 12, 2010

Goldenberry Holiday Makeup Tutorial


Products I used to get this look:

Face:

-Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
-Benefit That Gal Foundation Primer
-MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
-MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural
-MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Cheeky Bronze

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette
-L'Oreal Carbon Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
-Tweezerman Eyelash Curler
-L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara


Lips:
-Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Neverending Nude


xoxo,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! Can't wait to watch the video later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the look. This is really what I wear the most. However it's so sad that I can't watch your video .. somehow it isn't available in my country because of the music or such :(

    Anyways, I adore this :)

    ♥ Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that looks super pretty! good shading.

    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your eyes :)!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete