Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nicki Minaj- Right Thru Me Music Video Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hey girls... and guys, if there are any!
So I just filmed my Nicki Minaj makeup tutorial! It was inspired by her new music video for her song Right Thru Me. I absolutely love her, the song, the makeup, and her sexy boy toy in the video ;) If you haven't seen the video, check it out!
So for most of the video, she is wearing a simple neutral eye, but in the parts where she is wiping the glass, there is a tiny pit of turquoise on her lids and a frosty pink on her lips. It inspired me to create this simple, wearable, yet unique look. This is perfect for winter.

The products I used were:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
-Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
-Coastal Scents Gel Liner in True Black
-Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
-MAC Blush in Dame
-Revlon Lipstick in Silver City Pink
-MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks

The brushes I used were:
-Sigma SS239
-Sigma SS224
-Sigma SS252
-Sigma SS266
-Makeup Designory 300S
-Sigma F15

Try this look for school, going out, doing errands, or next time your bored!
xoxo,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. I always worry about putting blue on my lids, I don't want to look like a crazy lady. But you did it very well, I may be trying this later. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely beautiful, my dear! I love the look!
    New follower here,
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I have some tutorial videos on my blog you should check out :) http://ofracosmetic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete