Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Katy Perry- Firework Music Video Inspired Makeup Tutorial


This is the list of products I used in my latest tutorial for Katy Perry's music video, Firework. I love Katy because she is an outstanding artist and it doesn't hurt that she is absolutely gorgeous. In the music video, she started off wearing a simple smokey look with one or two different colors, but towards the end, she had a gorgeous smokey eye with a bright inner part of her eye. I loved the look so much that I decided to recreate an inspired look for all of you!

The products I used were:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-MAC Eyeshadow in Grand Entrance
-Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
-L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara
-MAC Eye Kohl in Phone Number
-Benefit Box Powder in Sugarbomb
-Mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay on Lip Stain in Bella

The brushes I used were:
-Sigma SS252
-Sigma SS217
-Sigma SS239
-Sigma SS219
-Sigma SS224
-Makeup Designory 210S
-Makeup Designory 300S
-Sigma F15

xoxo,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. yeayy!! finally u made another post! love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What eyelash curler did you use?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful look! :)
    Keep up the great work you are doing already.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the loook. And your videos :)
    Hey could you stop by my blog ? i just started it. www.beauty-fullmind.blogspot.com
    Thaaanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your eyes :)!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete